"We the Living" by Ayn Rand
May 18, 2021
Jon Hersey of the Objective Standard Institute joins this episode of Troubadour Talks to discuss Ayn Rand's first novel, We The Living.
Ayn Rand was a Russian-American novelist. Her dates are 1905-1982. She is most known for her later novels The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged.
- Plot summary
- The meaning of the novel's themes and plot events
- The main characters (Leo, Andrei and Kira)
- Compare and contrast the three characters
- Why 'We the Living,' written in 1934, is as relevant today as it was then
- Why this novel is important to each of us
- Why everyone should read this book today